If you are in a hurry, You can pick our expert’s best choice the HP Pavilion 15.
In this article, we have enlisted the best laptops for pentesting in 2022 that will be able to fuel your endeavors without breaking into a sweat.
When we see people coding and programming, we sometimes feel intimidated by their skills. The major impact of coding is solving a problem by creating an application or website to provide the solution.
This is a highly complex skill that requires hundred percent concentrations on details, and the use of the appropriate tools or resources needed to carry out the task successfully. The lack of vital tools required to achieve the goal may cause a big problem if it is not available.
When the program developer is done with the software creation, the next step is to undergo testing, analyzing stages to fix the loopholes and the vulnerable bugs in the software to make it work effectively and efficiently.
The process is known as pentesting or penetration testing, and since the developer is breaking into their website. The term is known as hacking, and when it is done legally and correctly, it is called ethical hacking.
Now, if one does not have the right tools to complete this task, the process of searching for loopholes and other aspects will be very hard. That is the reason we compiled the list of the best laptops for penetration testing.
Keep reading to have a better understanding of the best penetration testing laptops requirement, the criteria, and all the things you need to know, and you also have the privilege to get a professional answer to your questions.
- Top 9 Best Laptops for Pentesting Reviews in September -2022 [Recommended]
- 01. Best Versatile Laptop: Dell Vostro
- 02. Best functional laptop: Lenovo ThinkPad T15P
- 03. Best performative laptop: HP ENVY x360
- 04. Best budget-friendly laptop: ASUS ROG Strix Scar 17
- 05. Best all-rounder laptop: Acer Aspire 7
- 06. Best multi-purpose laptop: ASUS VivoBook S 14X
- 07. Best fastest laptop: MSI GE76 Raider
- 08. Best aesthetic laptop: Acer Predator Triton 500 SE
- 09. Best i7 laptop: Alienware X17 R2 VR
- 10. Best Penetration testing laptop: Microsoft Surface Pro 8
- Best Laptops for Pentesting in 2022 – Reviews
Top 9 Best Laptops for Pentesting Reviews in September -2022 [Recommended]
You should know that getting the best laptop is not an easy task, it may be a little hard and time-consuming to get the best laptop, and if you are new to it, make sure you read the blog post from the beginning to the end. If you are a pro and know what you are looking for in a laptop, simply look at the top-rated models and choose the best that suits your needs.
The list includes laptops in different varieties of price and specifications from which you can choose based on your requirements. Let us get started with the list.
01. Best Versatile Laptop: Dell Vostro
- 【High Speed RAM And Enormous Space】32GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2...
- 【Processor】12th Gen Intel Core i7-1260P Processor (12 Cores, 16 Threads, 18MB Intel Smart Cache, Base Frequency at 2.10 GHz, Up to 4.70 GHz with...
- 【Display】16.0-inch 16:10 FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare Non-Touch 250nits WVA Display with ComfortView Support
- 【Tech Specs】2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C, 1 x Headset jack, 1 x HDMI 1.4 port, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x power-adapter...
We all desire the most convenient thing in today’s world. The Dell Vostro is an interesting solution in this regard.
It provides the best viewing experience with the 16-inch display. The LED display is a touchscreen and comes with a backlit. The screen resolution size is Full HD (1920 x 1080).
When it comes to speed, it has the latest 12th Gen Intel Core i7-1260P Processor, which is essential in a Penetration Testing laptop.
The processor speed is 2.10GHz and turbo boosts up to 4.70GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, with an 18MB cache and a quad-core processor. Intel UHD graphics is the graphics coprocessor, and this provides a better viewing experience for the users.
The Dell Vostro is well-equipped in the field of 32GB high-bandwidth RAM & storage with a memory capacity of 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2SSD, which allows you to comfortably work with huge amounts of data and save a large number of files on the laptop without lagging.
It is ideal for daily use due to its rugged settings and is one of the best laptops for Penetration Testing.
Finally, the laptop has two 3.1 Gen 1 USB ports, one HDMI port, one 2.0 USB port, a media card reader, a standard microphone, and a headphone jack.
It comes with a Windows 11 operating system with Edge Web Browser and a lot more for easy use.
02. Best functional laptop: Lenovo ThinkPad T15P
- Processor: 12th Generation Intel Core i7-12800H Processor with vPro (E-Core Max 3.70 GHz, P-Core Max 4.80 GHz with Turbo Boost, 14 Cores, 20 Threads,...
- Memory: 16 GB DDR5; Storage 512 GB PCIe SSD
- Display: 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS, anti-glare, 300 nits; Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 4GB
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 366.5 x 250 x 22.7 mm (14.43 x 9.84 x 0.89 inches); Weight: Starting at 2.226 kg (4.91 lbs)
The Lenovo ThinkPad T15P is the next laptop on the list. It is lightweight, weighing around 2.2 kg and measuring 22.7mm in thickness, and will never be a burden whether you intend on bringing it around or traveling with it. The laptop has gone through 200 quality tests, and it has spill-resistant features.
Despite its smaller size, the display is large when compared to other ultraportable. The maximum resolution you can set for the 15.6-inch display is 1920 x 1080.
There are also several display options to choose from, such as 1920 x 1080 pixels and a UHD display with 3820 x 2160 pixels.
Anti-glare settings are also available on the display, so you will not have to think about glare straining your eyes during the penetration testing sessions at the night.
It comes with the latest powerful 12th Generation Intel Core i7-12800H Processor with vPro (E-Core Max 3.70 GHz, P-Core Max 4.80 GHz with Turbo Boost, 14 Cores, 20 Threads, 24 MB Cache, fastest 16GB DDR5 RAM, and 512 GB PCIe SSD storage space. The built-in operating system is Windows 11 Pro which makes it runs effectively and efficiently.
Lastly, the creators understand the importance of privacy and added PrivacyGuard and PrivacyAlert features in the update.
In the previous update, it is difficult for someone to sneak a look at your screen, but in the new update, new features have been added to prevent anyone from peeking at your screen by sending an alert message to the owner.
03. Best performative laptop: HP ENVY x360
- 12th Gen Intel Core i7-1255U Processor @ 2.10GHz (10 Cores, 12 Threads, 12M Cache, up to 4.70 GHz).
- Display: 15.6-inch diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), multitouch-enabled, IPS, edge-to-edge glass, micro-edge, 400 nits, 100% sRGB; Graphics: Intel Iris...
- RAM: 32GB DDR4 Memory; Hard Drive: 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6E and Bluetooth combo (Supporting Gigabit data rate). Ports: 2 Thunderbolt 4 with USB4 Type-C 40Gbps signaling rate (USB Power...
The HP ENVY x360 Premium is an excellent option for anyone looking for a laptop that can perform penetration testing at a reasonable cost.
It is a wonderful laptop with smooth playback features and efficient operation. You can go for it if you are on a low budget.
It has a display size of 15.6″ inches and an SVA BrightView WLED-backlit diagonal HD display. The maximum pixel resolution is 1920 x 1080, which provides an excellent viewing experience.
With the help of the BrightView feature, the screen displays vibrant colors and shows details in high resolution. It also has a large monitor that is lightweight and portable, weighing just about 5.4 pounds.
It has a latest 12th generation Intel Core i7-1255U processor with a base frequency of 2.0 GHz and a turbo frequency of 4.70 GHz powered by Intel Turbo Boost technology. The DDR4 RAM allows users to avoid loading and buffering times issues by making it performing any operation smoothly and efficiently.
It has a 32GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM, and storage space of a 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD with an Intel integrated Intel Iris Xᵉ Graphics, files and large data can easily be saved without lagging.
It comes with a pre-installed Windows 11 (64-bit OS) and can be connected to external sources via HDMI, such as your TV.
It has two USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports, one multi-format SD card reader, one USB 2.0 Type-A port, a DVD slot, and a headphone and microphone jack.
04. Best budget-friendly laptop: ASUS ROG Strix Scar 17
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 8GB GDDR6 - ROG Boost up to 1595 MHz at 150W (125W + 25W with Dynamic Boost)
- MUX switch - GPU MUX switch lets the GPU communicate directly with the display, increasing performance and decreasing latency
- Latest 12th Gen Intel Core i9-12900H Processor - 24M Cache, up to 5.0 GHz, 14 cores (6 P-cores and 8 E-cores)
- 240Hz 3ms 17.3” Quad HD (2560 x 1440) IPS Type Display with 100% DCI-P3
Penetration testing can be time-consuming and hard at times when dealing with large amounts of data and processes at the same time, the best laptop with an amazing performance will be needed to prevent it from lagging, and to save time.
The ideal laptop for this task is ASUS ROG Strix Scar 17; it is a gaming laptop that has the ability to work on large projects.
It is a 12th generation laptop with an Intel Core i9-12900H processor, which is the latest available processor and can work smoothly and efficiently during any operation. Also, it has the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 SUPER 8GB GDDR6 graphics card with ROG Boost to accelerate the performance.
It has high screen resolution graphics needed for computer gamers, it has a frequency of 300Hz and a width of 17.3 inches. Aside from that, it is full HD with an IPS display and a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels.
It comes with a 16GB RAM DDR5 4800MHz and 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 Performance SSD, space and storage should not be a problem, large spreadsheets with a lot of data and apps that need a lot of storage can easily be handled.
If you want to expand your storage further, there is an additional space for three more SSDs. A ROG incredible cooling thermal system is included to prevent your laptop from overheating.
05. Best all-rounder laptop: Acer Aspire 7
- Powerful Productivity: 12th Generation Intel Core i7-12700H processor delivers unmatched speed and intelligence, from streaming to browsing to photo...
- Visibly Stunning: Experience sharp details and crisp colors on the 15.6" Full HD IPS display with 81.67% screen-to-body, 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow...
- Thermal Solutions: Designed with an air inlet keyboard that upgrades the thermal performance by expelling up to 10% more heat than a non-air inlet...
- Internal Specifications: 8GB DDR4 memory; 512GB PCIe Gen 4 SSD to store your files and media
The Acer Aspire 7 is the latest addition to the Aspire series; it has a 15.6-inch screen with a 1920 x 1080 resolution. The screen is large enough for gaming and penetration testing.
It has a LED backlight display, which means it will conserve energy and still display vibrant and bright colors. It also has latest Intel Iris Xe Graphics, which makes the experience captivating.
It has large storage with 8GB DDR4 system memory, which makes it work amazingly and easy for multitasking. It comes with a 512GB NVMe Gen 4 SSD drive to save a large amount of data.
The storage options help in carrying out a variety of tasks effectively which includes gaming, editing apps, and other data-related tasks.
An latest 12th Gen Intel Core i7-12700H processor from the 12th generation provides an easy and powerful experience for any task at hand.
The laptop contains Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, which enhances the laptop viewing, streaming, and overall performance.
Finally, Windows 11 operating system is enabled, and there are numerous other features such as a DVD drive, USB ports, wireless connectivity, HD webcam with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels size.
06. Best multi-purpose laptop: ASUS VivoBook S 14X
- 【14 Cores Intel Evo Platform 12th Gen i7-12700H Processor】 (24M Cache, up to 4.7 GHz, 14 Cores for multi-tasking: 6P+8E Cores), Intel Iris Xe...
- 【World’s first 14.5" 2.8K (2880 x 1800) 120Hz OLED Flagship Display】16:10 aspect ratio for Bigger workspace, 0.2ms response time - Up to 50x...
- 【100% DCI-P3 / 133% sRGB, TÜV Rheinland-certified, PANTONE Validated】VESA CERTIFIED Display HDR True Black 600, 70% less harmful blue light, SGS...
- 【16 GB RAM, 1 TB PCIe SSD】Everything is original from manufacturer. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power, PCIe SSDs...
Starting with the sophisticated display system, it has a 15.6-inch screen with a 1920 x 1080 resolution.
Aside from that, there are tiny bezels on the sides of it to make it appear exclusive. These bring out more colors on the screen and make it stand out.
In terms of performance, the Asus Vivobook S 14X laptop is the latest and trending generation; it is the 11th generation. It comes up with 14 Cores Intel Evo Platform latest 12th Gen i7-12700H Processor, which are capable of delivering the highest performance to date.
Whether it is a daily task or a more complex one like data handling or Penetration testing, you can rely on the Asus VivoBook S 14X to get the job done for you with ease.
The major disadvantage of most laptops is the lack of a good battery; Asus has left the list by producing a laptop with great battery life. The laptop will last you for about 7-8 hours if you do not do any rigorous tasks with it.
There is no charging time included in these 7-8 hours. The laptop was charged to maximum capacity before the testing began, and it lasted approximately 7-8 hours.
It has 16GB DDR4 RAM and a fast 1 TB PCIe SSD, the laptop has an excellent sound system and a large number of ports.
Two USBC 2.0 Type-A ports, one USB 3.2 Type-A port, a thunderbolt 4 USB Type-C port, an HDMI port, and a headphone jack with a removable flash memory card (micro SD card) reader are among the ports available.
07. Best fastest laptop: MSI GE76 Raider
- 【17.3" FHD 144 Hz Display】1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. Anti-glare Energy-efficient LED-LCD screen.
- 【12th Gen Intel Core i7-12700H】Ultra-low-voltage platform. 14-core, 20-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go. Audio by B&O...
- 【16GB DDR4 RAM】Plenty of high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games as well as multiple programs. 【1TB PCIe SSD】Save files fast and store...
- 【Backlit Keyboard】Allows you to enjoy comfortable and accurate typing, even in dim lighting.【NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Graphics】with 6GB GDDR6...
The MSI GE76 Raider is another gaming laptop that has made tremendous progress when it comes to penetration testing. It is a great laptop for pentesting, and it makes the task so easy for the user to execute. It is built to provide the best support gaming experience for gamers.
It has a 17.3-inch full HD eDP IPS-Level display screen size, it is lightweight, and it can be carried along anywhere without stress.
The LED screen has stunning colors and has a maximum display size of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It has 16GB RAM and 1TB PCIe SSD.
The MSI GE76 Raider has the latest 12th Gen Intel Core i7-12700H processor that runs up to 4.7 GHz. It has an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 graphics card with 6GB GDDR6 video memory provide solid image quality for Internet use, movies, basic photo editing and casual gaming.. The cutting-edge feature of NVIDIA is developed to boost the gaming experience and penetration testing to a better level.
Since this is a gaming laptop the aspect of heat has been fixed, and exclusive Cooler Boost technology with over six heat pipes has been added to the laptop.
DDR4 memory and a functional keyboard with tactile multi-key inputs and Steel series red backlit keys are included.
It comes with a Windows 11 (64-bit) operating system, which will give you a fantastic experience.
08. Best aesthetic laptop: Acer Predator Triton 500 SE
- Extreme Performance: Compete or create with impressive power and speed of the 12th Generation Intel Core i7-12700H processor, featuring 14 cores and...
- RTX, It's On: The latest NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti (8GB dedicated GDDR6 VRAM) is powered by award-winning Ampere architecture with NVIDIA Advanced...
- Blazing-Fast Display: This 16" WQXGA (2560 x 1600) DCI-P3 100% IPS LED-backlit NVIDIA G-SYNC display featuring 16:10 aspect ratio, an incredibly fast...
- Internal Specifications: 16GB DDR5 memory (Maximum 32GB); 1TB PCIe Gen 4x4 SSD
The Acer Predator Triton 500 SE is a powerful gaming laptop with a 16-inch full-HD display with 1920 x 1080 resolutions.
It has a backlit LED display and an IPS display, making it ideal for long-term use. The refresh rate is 240Hz, with a maximum brightness of 300units.
This laptop has Powerful 12-generation Intel Core i7-12700H, 14 cores and 20 threads, processor and a 64-bit version of Windows 11, with a processor speed of up to 4.7 GHz. It had 16GB DDR5 3200 MHz Dual Channel Memory, 1TB PCIe Gen 4×4 SSD, and one additional hard drive bay. There are two M.2 slots for SSDs, one of which can be easily opened and modified.
It comes with an overclockable NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060Ti graphics card, 8GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM, a processor count of 6, and a weight of 5.07 lbs.
The smart amplifier provides ultra-audio with bass, speaker protection, loudness, and six custom content modes. The camera is very great, with one webcam with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels.
One USB Type-A 3.2 Gen 2 port, two USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, one HDMI 2.0 port, 3.5mm audio jack, and Mini Display port 1.4 are all included.
The lithium-ion battery has a limited battery life of about 6 hours and comes with a protective cover.
09. Best i7 laptop: Alienware X17 R2 VR
- STUNNING VISUALS: See your opponent in every angle with Full HD detail on an incredible 17.3 inch display with 1920 x 1080 resolution, 360Hz 1ms...
- POWERFUL INTEL CPUs: Experience high-performance action across all your favorite games with 12th Gen Intel Core i7 processors
- KEEP YOUR GAMING LAPTOP COOL: The thermal design on this thin gaming laptop maximizes airflow by expelling warm air through the vents on the sides and...
- INCREDIBLE GRAPHICS: The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti laptop graphics card delivers ultimate performance for gamers with 8GB GDDR6 of memory for a quick...
The Alienware X17 R2 VR is a gaming laptop that can be used for penetration testing. It has a large 17.3-inch screen size with dimensions of 16.70 x 13.10 x 1.18 inches. It also has the latest NVIDIA GeForce RTX graphics card that is VR-ready.
This graphics card is a dedicated NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070Ti, 8GB GDDR6 graphics, and because of the QHD resolution, the screen is bright and colorful, and it has been enhanced with additional zones, bringing the total number of zones to be 13.
The laptop design is now much slimmer than previous Alienware models, and the cooling system has been updated to prevent overheating.
On both sides of the laptop, there is a USB 3.0 and a USB Type C port. Also, there are HDMI 2.0, Ethernet, Mini Display port, Thunderbolt 3, an Alienware graphics amplifier proprietary port, and E.
The system comes up with sturdy 12th Gen Intel Core i7 processor that is ideal for high bandwidth applications.
It has a four-processor configuration that runs on Windows 11 OS efficiently. It does not lag due to the large storage space of the machine, 1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive, and 16GB Dual-Channel DDR5 4800MHz. It also has Bluetooth and 256GB flash memory.
The battery is not an issue because it only uses one lithium polymer battery and has a better sound system with excellent sound quality.
The price of the laptop range from around $2500 up to $3000 depending on your desired specifications.
10. Best Penetration testing laptop: Microsoft Surface Pro 8
- The power of a laptop with the flexibility of a tablet, and every angle in between, with 13” touchscreen, iconic built-in Kickstand, and detachable...
- Windows 11 brings your closer to what you love. Family, friends, obsessions, music, creations — Windows 11 is the one place for it all. With a fresh...
- The first Surface Pro built on the Intel Evo platform. Do it all with the Intel Evo platform — performance, graphics, and battery life in a thin and...
- The best pen experience on Pro with rechargeable Surface Slim Pen 2 and Surface Pro 8, for the natural feeling of pen on paper,(4) securely stored in...
One of the best laptops for penetration testing is the Microsoft Surface Pro 8. It has a 13-inch touchscreen and the option of using a pen to input data into the laptop. Microsoft Surface Pro 8 is available in a 15-inch display screen size.
The color varies depending on the screen size. Platinum, cobalt blue, matte black, and sandstone are available in 13-inch screens, while platinum and matte black are available in 15-inch screens.
The 13-inch model has Intel 12th-generation Intel Core i7 processors and is significantly faster than Microsoft’s previous Surface Laptop.
Moving on to storage, you can pick between 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB of memory, the laptop storage capacities are 1TB SSD, 512GB SSD, 256GB SSD, and 128GB SSD. For flexibility and performance, it runs on the standard Windows 10 operating system.
Intel iris plus graphics are available on the 13-inch display, while AMD Radeon RX Vega 11 Graphics Microsoft Surface Edition and AMD Radeon Vega 9 Graphics Microsoft Surface Edition are available on the 15-inch display.
The laptop’s weight is just 2.9 pounds, which makes it easy for the user to carry it anywhere. The battery life was estimated to be about 11.5 hours during testing sessions, and it also has several ports.
What to consider for Pentesting or penetration testing and Laptops
Not having the right criteria and requirements in mind can make it hard to get the best product, and that is why we put together this buying guide to help our readers eliminate the stress and have a pleasant shopping experience.
The most important thing to have in mind is your budget, and most times best laptops are expensive but do not worry if you do not have up to that we have got you covered. Several laptops in the list above have proven to be a gem in terms of balancing features, specifications, requirements, and cost. In this way, you will get a better laptop that is affordable and has all of the features you need.
Random Access Memory (RAM)
The RAM is another significant factor to consider when searching for pentesting laptops. Since the project will require you to download a large amount of data and applications, you must ensure that you are well-prepared in that area. With enough RAM, your tasks will be completed quickly and without errors, and if you are buying a laptop with low RAM, make sure it has an extendable RAM space.
The Central processing unit (Processor)
The computer processor determines how fast and effective a program will run. Slow and inefficient processors can cause your laptop to lag and function slowly. When searching for a laptop for pentesting, it is usually recommended that users search for an i5 or higher processor. The higher the speed of your processor, the better it will function.
The Central processing unit (Processor)
The computer processor determines how fast and effective a program will run. Slow and inefficient processors can cause your laptop to lag and function slowly.
When searching for a laptop for pentesting, it is usually recommended that users search for an i5 or higher processor. The higher the speed of your processor, the better it will function.
The laptop battery life is paramount because when a developer is trying to debug an application to fix the pain points and vulnerable parts of the program, a long-lasting battery will play a major in sustaining the laptop all through the process.
Penetration testing takes hours and hours to complete, and a battery with a good life is needed to be on track. It does not make sense if a laptop shuts down during the operation, and to avoid it, look for a laptop that has a great battery life so that you will not waste your time worrying about charging.
Storage is an essential component to consider when buying a laptop, and it is very important for the user to know the amount of storage that is needed before deciding on the laptop to buy and when calculating the required storage space, keep in mind that you should include both personal and professional data space.
When it comes to penetration checking SSD is preferred over HDD, and you should simply search for the laptop with extra external storage if you can’t afford the one with a lot of storage space.
Graphic cards are very important to enjoy and experience better images on the screen of the laptop. A graphic card with at least 2GB of memory is needed for penetration testing, and a graphic card with 4GB of memory is required if you intend to use the laptop for extensive hacking.
Laptops should be lightweight and be convenient to travel from one location to another without difficulty. The freedom to travel with a laptop rather than a PC is the whole point of having one.
If you have a PC, it may be difficult to go with it but much easy to go with a laptop anywhere, anytime, and any day without any delay. If you don’t mind carrying heavy things around your shoulder, it is advisable to go for the light one that is sleek and smart.
Having a large screen to work is not a prerequisite for penetration testing, but if you have it, it will make your job much easier.
If you want a large screen size, anything from 15 inches is recommended, and as previously said, this is a factor that is entirely dependent on personal interests, so choose what you enjoy the most.
A large screen would be more useful if you want to use the laptop for viewing, streaming, and gaming.
Best Laptops for Pentesting – Recommended Specs
|Processor||11th Generation Intel Core i7|
|Graphics||NVIDIA or Intel iris|
|Storage||512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD|
|Display||15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080)|
|Weight||Under 6 lbs.|
|Battery||Up to 6 Hours|
|OS||Windows 10 Home 64-bit|
FAQs of Best Laptops for Pentesting or Penetration Testing
Which laptops are ideal for pentesting?
The following laptops are the best for pentesting:
HP 17 Premium
Lenovo ThinkPad T15P
ASUS ROG Strix Scar 17
What are the things that need to be considered when looking for the best pentesting laptop?
How much RAM is required for Kali Linux to be installed?
For Kali Linux installation, 8GB RAM and a 10GB hard drive will be needed.
Which brands of laptops are the most reliable and consistent?
For penetrating testing, Dell, Acer, HP, Microsoft, Apple, and ASUS are some of the most reliable and consistent brands.
Is pentesting against the law?
Penetration testing and Kali Linux are not in any way illegal. For testing and trial purposes, security researchers and others in the web area use Kali Linux.
Best Laptops for Pentesting in 2022 – Reviews
Conclusion on Best Laptops for Pentesting
Penetration testing is a difficult task and to make it go as smoothly as possible, you will need the right tools. That is why we’ve put together a list of the best laptops for Pentesting and penetration testing.
Look through the items listed and then look over the purchasing guide as well. Find out the best pentesting laptops that suit your budget and have the necessary requirements, such as good RAM, a fast processor, enough storage space, and long battery life.
The laptops mentioned above are the best options for the user looking for the best laptop to purchase for pentesting purposes.
We recommend the ASUS VivoBook S 14X if you’re always on the move, but if you work from home and need a workstation with a lot of computing power, the ASUS ROG Strix Scar is the best laptop for you, and If you’re looking for a Mac laptop, the Apple MacBook Pro is perfect for you.
Acer Aspire 7 is the best choice for people looking for an affordable laptop to buy, and it’s a great laptop for students learning coding and programming.
The product in the list provides effective and efficient overall performance, and most of them have outperformed their predecessors and set a new standard for developers, gamers, programmers, editors, and coders.